- The Ryder Cup. Why? What for? There really is no rhyme or reason for the tastes of the multitude. I myself have never given a thought to the fact that jockeys wear cups while hustling those thoroughbreds around a track and toward a photo-finishline. But it makes sense. I mean, it makes sense that they would wear cups. You people wanting to know more about those cups is kind of icky, though. But there you have it: the Ryder Cup!
- Miley Cyrus. Eeeewwww....
- Looper. Now this one I know something about. Looper is a movie that I hear was recently filmed in New Orleans. I say I hear it was filmed in New Orelans because in my wanderings over the last few months, I have never turned a corner and found myself being escorted "off set" of this film, meaning "out of my own neighborhood." It stars Bruce Willis (who really ought to be buying property here by now like Brad Pitt did) and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, sporting a pair of new and loopy eyebrows, hence the moniker of the movie. Oh, and just because they say the movie was filmed in New Orleans, that doesn't mean they filmed it here. It could have been filmed anywhere in South Louisiana. People not indigenous to the city are often unaware of that fact. Now you know. You're welcome.
- Hotel Transylvania. Another movie. These people have never said their movie was made in New Orleans. I'll give them credit for that. It seems to have been made on a tabletop.
- The Fox News Suicide Video. Why am I not surpised? This is just sad and offensive and degrading. You people are sick.
Ladies and Gentlemen, and all you twisted little kids who came here looking for Hotel Transylvania, I give you Miss Carmen Electra!
The mere hint of her beauty has never failed to draw attention and readers to Bigezbear. And for that, Miss Electra, I am eternally grateful.
Next time you're in town, sweetheart, we'll do lunch.
Yeah, yeah, I'll pay.
Where? Oh, hell, no! I was thinking more like Angeli on Decatur or Fiorella's. You'll like the food there, I guarONtee.
It'll fill you up.
And you'll thank me when we're done ;-)