Why it should bother me, I don't know. I'll work on that.
I'll work on that the same way I'm working on overcoming my amplifying shyness or my encompassing reclusiveness. Which is to say, I'll get around to it.
In the meantime, I am now free to express my thoughts for all the world to see in only 140 characters or less any time or any place they may occur to me.
As you may have guessed, I've been waiting for them. So far, nothing. Zip.
I'm kind of nervous about putting something out there that somebody might find fault with and get upset with me about. I mean, just a couple of weeks ago, I shared a post on Google+ only to have someone in one of my circles yell at me for sharing it since that person had his own Google+ and could post it himself if he wanted to.
Can you blame for being a little skittish?
I don't won't to be littering somebody's virtual landscape with dumb banalities even if they are only 140 characters or less - and mine, all mine.
For this reason, I'm studying the tweets that other twats are twitting to get some insight into the ins and outs of this brave new world. Here's a random sampling of some of the revelations being laid bare by a few of those in whose footsteps I am following:
- The Juicy of the Day is a True Brees, a burger stuffed with -- you guessed it -- Mac and cheese. Will I Get it?
- I just woke up. My head is pounding. My toilet is filled with gold! What just happened?
- Nobody to pick their rotting fruit! Whoops!Which is it GOP, moats,military,& electric fences or Tomatoes,Brussel sprouts,& Beans? You pick!
- A bit more, perhaps, of that Japanese word I can't remember that means a protrusion of the middle finger? Meh... ;-)
- My dearest, most darlingest, twaterers, Thank you for all your birthday wishes!!! 27 is such a lovely age to be. I love you all!..