NOLA Cleophatra has just creamed me with a pie in the face, forcing me to participate in this meme to write six random things about myself. So, first the rules ...
1. Link to the person who tagged you.Okay, let's see ... six random things:
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
- I don't particularly like memes, but I kinda like NOLA Cleophatra, so I'm doing this.
- When I wake up in the morning and look at myself in the bathroom mirror, the person staring back at me is a rugged 38-year-old, six-foot blond, tanned, with dark blue eyes and a swimmer's build. No, that is not what I look like to the rest of the world, nor is it anyone standing behind me, looking over my shoulder. We all need fantasies to keep on going on in this world, and that one is mine.
- My best physical feature is my left foot. It is beautifully formed and perfectly proportional to itself. Few people ever see it because I believe one's best should always be intimated and anticipated. And because I don't always clip my toenails, which is because of number four.
- Some time back, I entered the shrinking stage of life. Whereas once I stood a hardy 5' 10", I now only reach the 5' 8" mark on the height chart next to the refrigerator in my kitchen. However, although I may have lost my dominance in the height department, I have more than made up for it in my breadth. Which is why I don't always clip my toenails.
- I do not believe I have accomplished, or ever will accomplish, anything of lasting value in my allotted years of living on this planet, which pretty much makes me an all-around, normal guy.
- And, finally, I cannot believe that Dave fell for this meme and went for it like all the rest. Oh, my Ozymandias! Dave, Dave, Dave, you coulda been a contenduh ...