- Got Bobby out of the hospital and back home
- Conducted a rehearsal last night before tracking down a quart of orange juice to bring back to him. He didn't drink any of it.
- Went - at his urging - to a late-evening cast party in honor of local thespian W. Grant Gray so I could bring him home a plate of food. I did it. He didn't eat any.
- Went this morning to my doctor for my regular check up. Bobby came along for the ride, then followed me into the examination room. Once the doctor came in, Bobby proceeded to tell him that I smoke and eat too much, couldn't he give me a pill to stop me from doing that?
- I managed to mention to the doctor that I'd been having chest pains for about two weeks, and I was a little concerned [sic]. My doctor looked me in the eye. He looked at Bob. He turned back to me and said, "It's probably nothing, but we'll check it out."
- The EKG returned a normal result. Doctor decided the pain might just be muscle strain from lifting and moving heavy plants for Bobby. He gave me some samples of muscle relaxers.
You know what? Everybody should relax their muscles sometime.
PS - Sorry I missed the weekly photo challenge. I've been busy. Is it my turn to name the next one? Let me know, and I'll think of something. In the meantime, my body is walking in space. Be back soon.